The Township offices will be CLOSED to the public until further notice admist the Covid-19 virus pandemic. This is a necessary step to aid in the mitigation process.
The Township will continue to conduct business by using the following steps:
- BOARD OF TRUSTEE MEETINGS: Meetings will be held by remote participation ONLY. Please refer to the Board of Trustees tab at the top of the website page. Click on the Board of Trustees tab and to the left there is a "Remote Participation Instruction link". Click on this link for further instructions.
- BILL PAYING: Mail payments, use the drop-box, pay on-line or make payments at HPC, Wolverine or Alpena Alcona Area Credit Unions (either branch).
(989) 356-0297, Ext 3 (Treasurer); (989 )356-0297, Ext 1 (DPW)
- ASSESSING: May meet by appointment only, call for inquiries or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(989) 356-0297, Ext 5
- BUILDING PERMITS: Please contact the Building Official, Kirk Malcomson at : email@example.com.
Call (989) 916-3030 to schedule inspections or for inquiries. Thank you for your patience during this critical time.
If you need any additional assistance you can call (989) 356-0297 for a complete directory of departments.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME